Get the whole family's dental health in check with a prize pack from Colgate! You'll get Colgate's new ProClinical toothpaste and a 360 ActiFlex Sonic toothbrush, and Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob toothbrushes and toothpastes for kids!
Enter our giveaway by leaving a comment telling us what the tooth fairy brings (or will bring) your kids.
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what the tooth fairy brings (or will bring) your kids!
• The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on Friday, July 23, 2010.
• You may enter only once.
• Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Ten winners will receive Colgate ProClinical toothpaste ($3.99), a Colgate 360 ActiFlex Sonic toothbrush ($5.99), My First Colgate™ Infant & Toddler toothpaste ($3.49), My First Colgate™ toothbrush ($2.49), Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob toothpastes ($2.79) and Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob Battery-Powered toothbrushes ($5.99).
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The data also revealed some interesting facts about Canadians beliefs: A majority (53%) of Canadians believe in God. What is USA %
- A motion to dismiss filed; is also using a motion to avoid perjury(having to testify under oath) correct?
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.