Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
- Our Favorite Tweets From Parents This Week
Keep Track of Your Kid's Stuff With Cool Labels
You've bought clothes, lunch boxes, notebooks and water bottles for the new school year -- but how long will your kids actually hold on to their new stash of supplies?
Help keep your children's things in their possession by using functional, yet adorable labels from KiDecals. Originally conceived as a peel and stick mural business, the company now offers custom name dot stickers that come in way cool graphics and options of printing your little one's name and phone number.
Stick 'em on clothing tags, sippy cups, books -- whatever needs labeling -- and they're dishwasher and washing machine proof. Opt for camo, stripes, dots, hearts and bones, rainbows or your own design. And, psst, they also work for grownups. Don't tell Junior, but moms lose stuff, too.
At Kidecals.com, $25 for 30 large and 58 small dots, $40 for custom design sets.
Related: Watch the Fun Develop With Photo-Sensitive Paper
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Federal reserve board of governors appointments ( understanding owning a tv image )
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.