Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
How to Play: Water Bomb Target
Filed under: Kids' Games
What you need: You need water bombs, targets and trees or playground equipment.
How to play: This game can be played by individual players or by teams. Hang up the targets on trees or playground equipment. Assign points for each target depending on position and distance. Give each player two to three water bombs.
The rules: Each player attempts to hit a target with a water bomb. When a player hits a target, he receives whatever points that target is worth.
How to win: The player or team with the highest number of points at the end of the game is the winner.
What else you need to know: Targets can be made out of paper plates, cardboard, or aluminum pie pans.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.