Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
How to Play: Water Limbo
Filed under: Kids' Games
What you need: You will need a water hose.
How to play: Line up the children in a grassy area, as if they were playing traditional limbo. An adult will hold the hose, creating a limbo stick out of the water spray. Kids will walk under the stream of water, bending backwards to get completely under the water.
The rules: The adult holding the hose will need to start with the hose high and lower it slightly for each round.
How to win: The remaining player to get under the stream of water without getting wet is the winner.
What else you need to know: Caribbean-style music makes this game more fun, especially if you have "The Limbo Song."
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- When did American Girl stories change?
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.