Crayola Goes Green for Back-to-School
Are Screamin' Green, Granny Smith Apple, Asparagus, Fern, Mountain Meadow, Shamrock and Tropical Rain Forest among your favorite Crayola colors?
Well, it's time to take your love of green one step further this back-to-school season with the brand's new eco-friendly crayons, markers and colored pencils. Here's some of the new stuff to check out as you shop:
- Crayola markers will now have black barrels instead of white, which allows more recycled plastic to be used and gives new life to more than 1 million pounds of plastic bottle caps.
- Starting this summer a billion crayons will be made using solar power each year -- look for specially-marked boxes of Crayola crayons. And, during the crayon making process, any chipped or broken crayons are remelted in the mixer, so there's no waste.
- All wood used in Crayola colored pencils comes from reforested trees and for each tree used, another of the same kind is planted.
Related: Oh! The Places Your Sneakers Will Go
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- ,PASSPORT'S AND THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE (TRAVELERS TO A GOVERNMENT( THE PEOPLE WOULD BE (ON VACATION OR WORKING ) = 0% UNEMPLOYMENT
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- Federal reserve board of governors appointments ( understanding owning a tv image )
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.