Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- 'Arrested Development' Cast Picks Their Favorite Moments
- Jennifer Pellegrini: After a Wild Week of News, Two Stories You Might…
Chris Daughtry: Rock Songs by Day, Lullabies by Night
"Rock star" and "family man" usually aren't used to describe the same person, but Chris Daughtry doesn't exactly conform to stereotypes.
The "American Idol" alum chatted about his two kids and his wife's pregnancy (they're expecting twins!) with our friends at PopEater, and Daughtry admits that his daddy duties have influenced his song writing.
"Certainly you feel that you don't want to put anything in your music that you wouldn't want your kids listening to," he tells PopEater. "That's always in the back of my mind. Not only do we have a lot of kid fans, but more importantly, we want to be an example to our own kids."
Click here to read more and watch PopEater's exclusive footage.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 3 SHOWS A HOUR 7 HOURS = 21 (10 DAYS = 210) 10 STUDIOS = 2100 20 STUDIOS = 4200 (IN 10 DAYS) 3 (20 MINUTE SHOWS).
- Federal reserve board of governors appointments ( understanding owning a tv image )
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.