Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- HPV Vaccine Slashes Rate Of Infected Teen Girls
- WATCH: Dad's Homosexuality Blamed For Son's Tragic Death
How to Play: Dead Box
What you need: You need a concrete surface outdoors, chalk, and bottle caps.
How to play: Draw a large box with the chalk on the concrete surface. In the middle of the box, draw a small box with a skull and cross bones inside it. This is the dead box. Then you will draw and number 13 small boxes around the deadbox. You will use the bottle caps as playing pieces.
The rules: The object of the game is to flick the bottle caps into each of the 13 numbered boxes. If your bottle cap lands in the dead box in the center, you are out of the game.
How to win: The player who is able to flick bottle caps into all 13 boxes and avoid the dead box is the winner.
What else you need to know: You can change the dead box rule from the player being out of the game to the player having to remove all his previously landed bottle caps and start over.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- Why did you lie and tell the world that, "The Left Behind Video game kills Jews and Atheists"?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.