Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Innovative Bugaboo Convertible Stroller to Hit Stores Next Spring
In a highly-anticipated announcement, the folks at Bugaboo have unveiled a new stroller that could very well revolutionize on-the-go parenting.
The Bugaboo Donkey is being introduced as the first mono-duo-mono convertible stroller for transporting kids and all the stuff they need when you're out and about. In just three clicks, this amazing stroller can be converted from a full-sized mono to a full-sized, side-by-side duo and back again to a mono stroller.
What that means, in practical terms, is that you can use it for your first child, your second child, or both -- or for twins. It also offers a good amount of flexible storage space, and is pretty compact even in the full duo position.
Though the company has not yet announced the price of the Bugaboo Donkey, existing strollers range from $600 for the Bugaboo Bee to $880 for the Bugaboo Cameleon.
Available in spring 2011 at Bugaboo.
Related: Stroller Review: Bugaboo Bee
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- Would you want to to pick your own security . ? im sure they get homes paid for by the state or political party also. 18 =20 votes before 98
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.