Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lauren Boggi: Bouncing Forward: The Post-Natal Recovery Experience Of…
- Measles Surges In UK Years After Vaccine Scare
Michael Jackson and Roberta Flack: A Duet From the Old Days
Here's what we love about our new partnership with Marlo Thomas: She just wants to make people happy.
So when she posted this on her website -- Michael Jackson and Roberta Flack singing, "When We Grown up" from her vintage TV show, "Free to Be You and Me" -- it made us smile and we had to share.
"Michael Jackson at 14 was such a sweet boy," Marlo tells her spokesperson, who passed along the message to us. "The song includes the line, 'We like what we look like. We don't have to change at all.' If only Michael had hung on to that notion."
A good message for us all.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- How many hickman towns,schools,and counties are in the united states
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.