Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
Anti-Suicide Tees: Wear Them Loud and Proud
In light of the recent Rutgers University tragedy, the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community is speaking out and displaying their message on their chests.
And now, you can too.
A shocking statistic on one tee reads "30% of suicides are LGBT related" and, according to the Massachusetts Youth Risk Survey taken in 2007, "lesbian, gay, and bisexual youth are up to four times more likely to attempt suicide than their heterosexual peers."
Of course, you don't have to be part of this community to join in their fight. So buy a tee (or seven or 12) and help put a stop to gay and lesbian suicide.
T-shirts, buttons, sweatshirts and more available on lgbtshirts.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- Using a foreign governement company to defend UNITED STATES OF AMERICA alot of .gov huh
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.