Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Sports Carry-All Stows Your Important Stuff
Looks like you've got one less excuse to stay home from the gym.
The Armpocket Sport i-20 is an eco-friendly, hands-free carrying system that fits all those pesky essentials -- cell phone, iPod, ID, keys, snacks and more.
Sure, there are plenty of armband systems available, but this is the first one we've found that features a clear touch-through screen that actually lets you operate your iPhone, iPod or other touch-sensitive device without removing it from the case.
This handy carrier is sweat- and water-resistant, ultra-comfortable, no-bounce and no-slip and is made from recycled plastic bottles (PET fabric) and natural bamboo rayon.
Available at Armpocket for $29.95.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.