Giveaway: Fisher-Price Toy - BIGFOOT
To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us who your kid thinks the scariest monster is!
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us who your kid thinks the scariest monster is.
• The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on Friday, October 22, 2010.
• You may enter only once.
• Four winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Four winners will receive a remote controlled BIGFOOT monster. Retail value of each prize is $99.99.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Governor at 15 the average life expectancy in 1950 was about 50 making 25 middle age and your prime about 15-17
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.