Giveaway: Fisher-Price Toy - BIGFOOT
To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us who your kid thinks the scariest monster is!
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us who your kid thinks the scariest monster is.
• The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on Friday, October 22, 2010.
• You may enter only once.
• Four winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Four winners will receive a remote controlled BIGFOOT monster. Retail value of each prize is $99.99.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- Would your pension or retirement be effected ,in a civil filing, if you lost or in a chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- At the internal revenue serice level it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service they are taxable so are the salary's.
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.