Giveaway: Fisher-Price Toy - BIGFOOT
To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us who your kid thinks the scariest monster is!
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us who your kid thinks the scariest monster is.
• The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on Friday, October 22, 2010.
• You may enter only once.
• Four winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Four winners will receive a remote controlled BIGFOOT monster. Retail value of each prize is $99.99.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- If a person could build a space shuttle could a government afford to pay him excluding restrictions?
- ATTORYNE'S ONLY (PARALEAGEL'S WELCOM) A phrase that indicates the permission given by a court to an indigent to initiate a legal action
- The need for a military is consistant with the intellect on the land being able to convert metals into a computer example
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.