Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Gay Activists Rally Ahead Of Boy Scouts' Ban Vote
- How Long Did Neanderthals Nurse? Old Tooth Yields Answer
How to Play: Hide and Go Seek Werewolf
What you need: You need a large outdoor playing area with a home base (a tree, a front porch, or a patio).
How to play: Choose one player to be the "werewolf." All other players are hiders. As the werewolf counts to 100, the hiders go hide.
The rules: Once the werewolf is searching for hiders, if any hider sees the werewolf, he can yell, "Werewolf!" At this yell, all players can run to home base and start the whole counting and hiding process over again. However, if a hider has found a particularly good hiding spot, she can stay there instead of running back to home base. If the werewolf finds a hider and tags her before she can make it to the home base, that player is out of the game.
How to win: The last hider remaining in the game is the winner.
What else you need to know: This game can be even more fun played at night under a full moon.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.