Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
Would You Use A Video Game To Teach Your Kids About Sex?
Adventures in Sex City, a cartoon-y Canadian video game designed to teach young people about safe sex, was introduced in February of 2010 and caused some controversy. But it was popular enough that Ontario's Middlesex-London Health Unit is rolling out a sequel, according to CNews.
In the game, players choose one of four different characters -- with names like Wonder Vag and Captain Condom -- to battle the evil Sperminator, who has penises for hands. (No, really. We're not joking. Check it out here.) They "fight" by answering questions about sexual activity.
Would you use a video game to teach your kids about sex?
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- My mom's boyfriend molested my sister, my mom doesn't believe her.
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.