Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Karri-Leigh P. Mastrangelo: Pregnant or Not, I Don't Regret My…
- How To Have A Stress-Free Blended Family Vacation
How to Play: Pin the Nose on the Jack-O-Lantern
How to play: For this variation of Pin the Tail on the Donkey, cut a pumpkin out of the orange poster board. Draw a mouth for the Jack-O-Lantern, but leave off the eyes and nose. Cut out circles, squares and triangles from black construction paper to use for the rest of the face. Number the shapes for verification, and add tape to one side.
The rules: Blindfold one kid at a time, spin them around a few times, and have them try to stick the nose or eye to the pumpkin.
How to win: The person who gets an eye and/or a nose closest to the right spot is the winner.
What else you need to know: For young kids, add the eyes to the poster before the game, and just try to do the nose.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.