Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
How Much Candy Will You Let Your Kids Eat?
Every year, no matter what day of the week Halloween falls on, your children come home with a big bag of sweet stuff. Gobstoppers and Twizzlers and Kit-Kats -- oh my! It's more than any child can consume, right?
As parents, we have to set limits. But is it fair to be a candy killjoy?
How much candy will you let your kids eat?
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.