Want Your Family's Health Records in One Place? There's an App for That
Filed under: Health
We don't know about you, but organizing our family's medical records -- and getting them all gathered in the same place -- has topped our to do list for, like, years.
You never know when you might need your kid's immunization records or your own health history handy, and now there's a cool app that can help us cross this nagging task right off our list.
Quest Diagnostics has launched Gazelle, a free, secure mobile health platform that lets users receive their Quest Diagnostics lab results and manage their personal health information directly from their BlackBerry or iPhone, and soon, from Google Android smartphones.
- A simple way to store and manage health information, including vital statistics, medical history and provider and insurance details
- The ability, in 33 states and the District of Columbia, to automatically receive Quest Diagnostics laboratory results
- An optional wallet card instructing Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel how to access Gazelle in the event of an emergency
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- A pro- se attorney( represents himself or herself) court motions and filings : be considered under oath?
- At the internal revenue serice level it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service they are taxable so are the salary's.
- Why would a RN to a terminally-ll child would walk out of her job & never say goodby to her patient?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.