Want Your Family's Health Records in One Place? There's an App for That
Filed under: Health
We don't know about you, but organizing our family's medical records -- and getting them all gathered in the same place -- has topped our to do list for, like, years.
You never know when you might need your kid's immunization records or your own health history handy, and now there's a cool app that can help us cross this nagging task right off our list.
Quest Diagnostics has launched Gazelle, a free, secure mobile health platform that lets users receive their Quest Diagnostics lab results and manage their personal health information directly from their BlackBerry or iPhone, and soon, from Google Android smartphones.
- A simple way to store and manage health information, including vital statistics, medical history and provider and insurance details
- The ability, in 33 states and the District of Columbia, to automatically receive Quest Diagnostics laboratory results
- An optional wallet card instructing Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel how to access Gazelle in the event of an emergency
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- A pro- se attorney( represents himself or herself) court motions and filings : be considered under oath?
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- Governor at 15 the average life expectancy in 1950 was about 50 making 25 middle age and your prime about 15-17
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.