Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
The Kardashian Sisters Launch Kids' Credit Card
The Kardashian sisters are adding one more business venture to their repertoire: The official Kardashian prepaid credit card.
Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian have partnered with Mobile Resource Card to create this card and to help teach kids money management skills. After all, who better to teach the value of a dollar than these Bentley-driving sisters infamous for their lavish Rodeo drive shopping sprees?
Parents can use their cellphones to track their kids' spending on their prepaid cards. The New York Post reports that it is being marketed as a way to keep kids safe.
Tomorrow, November 9th, the sisters will launch the card at a New York City nightclub, and the product will be available the next day, PR Newswire reports.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- Federal reserve board of governors appointments ( understanding owning a tv image )
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.