Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Karri-Leigh P. Mastrangelo: Pregnant or Not, I Don't Regret My…
- How To Have A Stress-Free Blended Family Vacation
John Travolta and Kelly Preston Welcome Baby Boy
"John, Kelly and their daughter Ella Bleu are ecstatic and very happy about the newest member of the family," the family said in a statement. "Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully."
It's happy news indeed for the Travoltas, after son Jett died of a seizure in January 2006 at only 16 years old.
Travolta and Preston were married in 1991. John, doing publicity in Australia two weeks ago, told the press he was excited to meet his new son and that he would fly back to America in an instant if Kelly went into labor. "I'm ready to go at any minute," he said. "If she started having labor now we would just leave and take 22 hours to get home, but I'd get there."
PopEater's Naughty But Nice columnist Rob Shuter recently heard Travolta and Preston were gearing up for a completely silent birth.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.