Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Mitch Kellaway: Father's Day as a Transgender Man
- Melissa Sher: The 7 Annoying People You'll Meet When Pregnant
Will You Eat Healthy This Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is about three things -- football, family and food. (Not necessarily in that order.) Let's focus on the food.
There has been a lot of talk this year about childhood obesity, and how parents can help kids make healthier eating choices. But when the holidays come around, all of that kind of goes out the window.
What about you? Will you eat healthy this Thanksgiving? Or is it okay to take a holiday from low-cal dinners and chow down on a third helping of turkey and stuffing?
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- When did American Girl stories change?
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.