Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Do You Monitor Your Children's Internet Usage?
Kids are getting online earlier and earlier. When our little ones are still very little, it's easy to keep them locked in to PBS Kids, AOL Kids, Nick Jr. and other kid-friendly destinations.
It's when they get older that we have to worry about who they are chatting with and what videos they watch on YouTube.
Sure, we trust them. But there are some creepy people in the world. And while they will eventually see any, shall we say, adult video that they want to see, that doesn't mean they have to see it now.
So, parents, what do you do?
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.