Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Do You Vaccinate Your Children?
The focus here is on the flu vaccine, but of course there are many other shots out there for our children to receive.
The anti-vaccination camp, led in part by Jenny McCarthy, has quieted down somewhat. But there are still many parents who believe that vaccines are dangerous and unnecessary.
How about you? Do you vaccinate your children against the flu and other diseases? Or do you think the shots themselves are the problem?
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
- How many hickman towns,schools,and counties are in the united states
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.