Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- Lianne Castelino and Andrea Howick: How Do You Deal With Nightmare…
Should Children of Illegal Immigrants Be Deported?
Filed under: In The News
An editorial in the Houston Chronicle says that "these youngsters are not lawbreakers." The paper's editorial board support the passage of the DREAM Act, legislation that, if passed, would provide some illegal immigrants with a path to citizenship. The bill, which appears to be generally supported by Democratic politicians and is being routinely denounced by their GOP counterparts, also has the support of many religious figures.
What do you think? Should children of illegal immigrants be deported? Or are they, as the Chronicle calls them, "victims of circumstances" who deserve our support?
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.