Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Gay Activists Rally Ahead Of Boy Scouts' Ban Vote
- How Long Did Neanderthals Nurse? Old Tooth Yields Answer
Lisa Ling: I Felt Like a Failure After Miscarriage
Ling, who appeared on "The View" from 1999 to 2002, came back to the show Tuesday to talk about her experience. Her taped appearance will air Friday.
Ling says that after she'd been pregnant for nine weeks, she was told her baby had no heartbeat. She says she "felt more like a failure than I'd felt in a very long time." Ling, who is 37, says she fears it might happen again, leaving her "devastated." Ling is married to oncologist Paul Song.
She says she realized that many women she knew had miscarriages but rarely talked about it. She and a business partner have started a website that encourages women to anonymously share their experiences.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- Does Liz Carmouche got a plump coochie?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.