Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
How to Play: Gift Wrap Relay
Filed under: Kids' Games
How to play: Divide the kids into two teams. Let them know that this is a team game, where each member will run down to the table, unwrap the gift, and then re-wrap it.
The rules: Once the first person is done, he or she will run back to his or her team and tag the next person in line, who will go to the gift, unwrap it and then re-wrap it, and so on.
How to win: The first team to have each member wrap the gift wins.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Does the dc superior court represent the irs in a civil filing or does the irs have attorneys?
- Federal reserve board of governors appointments ( understanding owning a tv image )
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.