Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Claire McCarthy, M.D.: Is Your Family Ready for a Disaster?
- HooplaHa: WATCH: Shari Alyse: Showing What Kids Can Teach Us
How to Play: Who's Santa?
Filed under: Kids' Games
How to play: Santa is hiding, and Rudolph is here to find him. Borrowing from the classic winking game, Santa winks at people and when someone gets winked at, he or she says, "Ho, Ho, Ho!" Have all the children sit in a circle. One child is selected to be Rudolph and leaves the room while Santa is selected. One person from the circle is elected to be the "Santa," and then "Rudolph" is called back to stand in the circle.
The rules: Once Rudolph returns, Santa can start winking at people in the circle. Anyone who sees that, he or she has been winked at lets out a loud, "HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas!" Once Rudolph identifies Santa, you start again.
How to win: If you are Rudolph, identify Santa. If you are Santa, keep Rudolph from identifying you.
What else you need to know: If kids cannot wink, let them blink their eyes instead of winking.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
- (department of defense)? hey can you build me a super duper all protector? yea what you want on it $$$$$
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.