Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Christie O. Tate: I Love and Welcome My Daugther's Rage
- Rob Watson: A Gay Dad's Open Letter to the Parents Who Are Seeking to…
How to Play: Christmas Tree
How to play: Stand a small Christmas tree at one end of the room, and place the ornaments on a table nearby, ready to put on the tree. Blindfold the players one at a time and lead them one by one to the table to pick an ornament.
The rules: The first ornament touched must be taken, and after turning the player around three times, start him or her straight towards the tree. When he or she gets to the tree, he or she must wire the ornament onto the tree. The players can have as many turns as they wish until the tree is trimmed.
How to win: A prize can be awarded for the best ornament placement.
Related: More Kids Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
- My mom's boyfriend molested my sister, my mom doesn't believe her.
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.