Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
How to Play: Christmas Wreath
How to play: Suspend the wreath from a doorway. Prepare the "snowballs" by covering balls of cotton batting with white tissue paper – you will need three for each player. The object is to throw the snowballs through the wreath.
The rules: The players stand about 8 feet away from the wreath and take turns throwing the balls through the wreath. Each player is given three snowballs.
How to win: The first player to throw all three of his or her snowballs through the wreath wins.
What else you need to know: You also can divide the kids into two teams. Make six snowballs, three for each team. Number the snowballs with a five, a 10 and a 20. If the ball numbered five goes through, it earns five points for that player's team. If it does not go through, it is a loss, and so on. The team scoring the most points wins.
Related: More Kids Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.