Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Louise Pennington: Teenage Pregnancy, Patriarchal Hypocrisy and…
- 'Rules Of Engagement' 100th Episode Series Finale
How to Play: Decking Santa Claus
Filed under: Kids' Games
How to play: Santa sits down on one side of the room. Each player is given a Santa hat, is blindfolded, spun around three times and led towards Santa.
The rules: Once they get to Santa, they must put the hat on his head.
How to win: The player who succeeds in decking Santa with his or her hat is the winner. You can have multiple winners.
What else you need to know: If you cannot find someone to dress up as Santa, you can use a stuffed animal in his place.
Related: More Kids Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?
- While attempting to explain consider who your explaining to. building a government may seem like gilligan's island to a person that can't
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.