Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Linda Bloom LCSW and Charlie Bloom MSW: Overwhelmed Parents: A…
- Allison Tate: What I Would Like to Tell My Son's 5th Grade Teacher Now
How to Play: Christmas Corners
Filed under: Kids' Games
How to play: Place one Christmas image in each of the four corners. Let the players know that when the music plays they can move around, however, once the music stops they need to proceed to one of the four corners. Once the players have selected a corner, the music operator pulls out an image from a hat and those players standing in that corner are eliminated from the game. Then start the music back up, mingle and repeat the process.
The rules: The Christmas image you pull from the hat is returned before the music starts again, so this game can have as many rounds as necessary.
How to win: The last player remaining is the winner.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- (department of defense)? hey can you build me a super duper all protector? yea what you want on it $$$$$
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- While attempting to explain consider who your explaining to. building a government may seem like gilligan's island to a person that can't
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.