Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lauren Boggi: Bouncing Forward: The Post-Natal Recovery Experience Of…
- Measles Surges In UK Years After Vaccine Scare
Are You Still Doing Your Christmas Shopping?
Only five more days until Christmas? Eh, plenty of time for shopping.
With Christmas hurtling toward us faster than a Red Bull-soaked reindeer, there are always procrastinators who wait until the last minute to get their shopping done. A report from WalletPop suggests some will wait until after the holiday, and do their Christmas shopping on Dec. 26. But while those folks are likely to save some serious cash, their gifts will arrive too late to be opened Christmas morning.
So, how about you? Are you still doing your Christmas shopping?
Got an idea for a Hot Topic? Talk to us!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- Would you want to to pick your own security . ? im sure they get homes paid for by the state or political party also. 18 =20 votes before 98
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.