Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
How to Play: Santa's Christmas Puzzle Mystery
How to play: Plan where to hide the gifts first, and then take photos of the hiding places. Have photos printed on 8-by-10 paper or larger. Now, cut up the photos into squares. (1-, 1 1/2- or 2-inch blocks) and place into an envelope. Make sure you place presents at the hiding places.
The rules: Set the stage by sharing that Santa doesn't know where the gifts are and needs help or else there may not be a Christmas. The good news is the elves left clues so they would remember where the toys are, but one of our favorite elves, Patty Puzzle, thought they were toys and cut them all up! Now we need your help to find out where the toys are. Now, give out envelopes with a puzzle to each player. Once the puzzle is finished, it should give a hint to where the toys and gifts are. Once all puzzles are completed, the team can go and find the gifts.
How to win: The first team to find the gifts wins.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- While attempting to explain consider who your explaining to. building a government may seem like gilligan's island to a person that can't
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.