Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Karri-Leigh P. Mastrangelo: Pregnant or Not, I Don't Regret My…
- How To Have A Stress-Free Blended Family Vacation
Sir Elton John and David Furnish Welcome a Baby
The baby boy, who was born Dec. 25 in California via a surrogate, weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces.
"We are overwhelmed with happiness and joy at this very special moment," John and Furnish tell Us in a joint statement. "Zachary is healthy and doing really well, and we are very proud and happy parents."
This is the first child for John, 62, and Furnish, 48. The couple married in 2005 after 12 years together.
A rep for the couple has stated that they intend to protect and respect the privacy of their surrogate, and will not be discussing any details relating to the surrogacy arrangements.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.