Best and Worst Celebrity Baby Names of 2010
Tracking the names celebrities give their babies is like a sport nowadays. Whether the stars choose classic or crazy names, we love to watch from the sidelines and dish about the scores and screw-ups.
"Most celebrities opted for fairly mainstream names in 2010. You can see the influence of family history and ethnicity in many of their choices," says Linda Murray, editor in chief of BabyCenter.com. "But performers are creative by nature so we always see a good batch of truly unique names from this group."
How did this year's crop of A-list parents do in the name game? BabyCenter asked 2,000 moms, and here are their picks for the best and worst celebrity baby names of 2010.
Best Celebrity Baby Names of 2010
1. Grace Margaret (Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham)
2. Harper Grace (Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka)
3. Aviana Olea (Amy Adams & Darren Legallo)
4. Olivia Marie (Lance Armstrong & Anna Hansen)
5. Bryn (Bethenny Frankel & Jason Hoppy)
See all the top celebrity baby names of 2010
Worst Celebrity Baby Names of 2010
1. Buddy Bear Maurice (Jamie Oliver & Juliette Norton)
2. Egypt Daoud (Alicia Keys & Kaseem Dean, aka Swizz Beatz)
3. Cosima Violet (Claudia Schiffer & Matthew Vaughn)
4. Axel (Will Ferrell & Viveca Paulin)
5. Krishna Thea (Padma Lakshmi)
See all the worst celebrity baby names of 2010
Wondering what inspired the baby names of Hollywood headliners like Brad Pitt, Tina Fey, Mario Lopez, Matt Damon, and others?
Watch BabyCenter's Moms and the City team getting the red-carpet scoop on how celebrities name their children.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- At the internal revenue serice level it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service they are taxable so are the salary's.
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.