Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Teen Who Died During Her First Solo Drive May Have Been Texting
- Stacy Stafford: All I Had Was a Problem and a Laptop, But I Won the…
Giveaway: Fisher-Price FastFinder Diaper Bags
A new mom on the go has a lot to think about, and she has a lot to carry around. Things can get complicated when items are lost or misplaced.
The Fisher-Price FastFinder Diaper Bag makes life easier for busy mommies. The FastFinder pocket system helps you keep baby essentials at your fingertips.
The bag has exterior pockets specially designed and labeled for bottles, pacifers, wipes, and diapers. The labels help locate these essentials, so you're sure where you left them.
We're giving away four FisherPrice Fast Finder Diaper bags.
To enter to win, leave a comment telling us about the best baby gift you ever recieved.
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us about the best baby gift you ever recieved.
• The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on Friday, January 7, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Two winners will receive a "Fisher-Price Fast Finder Diaper Bag." Retail value of each prize is $39.00.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Would you want to to pick your own security . ? im sure they get homes paid for by the state or political party also. 18 =20 votes before 98
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.