Giveaway: Kymaro Prize Pack
Was your New Year's resolution to step it up in the beauty department? Are you making an effort to blow dry and straighten your hair? Are you making sure that your winter skin isn't looking pasty?
This week, we're giving away a Kymaro Prize Pack, which includes eyelash extensions, a mini hair straightener, a portable hair dryer, a rollaway facial threader and a sunless tanning system.
To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us what your New Year's resolution was!
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what your New Year's resolution was.
• The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on Friday, January 7, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Two winners will receive a "Kymaro Prize Pack." Retail value of each prize is $170.00.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The data also revealed some interesting facts about Canadians beliefs: A majority (53%) of Canadians believe in God. What is USA %
- 10 facilit's MAKING 100 (WHATEVER) A DAY ; LESS THAN 3 YEARS OR 1000 DAY'S YOU WOULD HAVE 1 ,000,000
- The need for a military is consistant with the intellect on the land being able to convert metals into a computer example
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.