Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Franne Golde and Syd Fox: Love More, Fear Less: A Mother and Her…
- Dr. Peggy Drexler: The Breadwinner Complex: Are Women Apologizing For…
Kendra and Hank: Reunited and Ready for Baby Number 2
Filed under: Celeb News & Interviews
"Our new year didn't start on Jan. 1. It started on Jan. 4 because that was Hank's first day back in LA," an emotional Kendra told Life & Style exclusively at CoverGirl's 50th-anniversary party on Jan. 5. "We're finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. We're taking time to slow down and enjoy our lives, to really settle into a house and a routine."
While Hank has yet to hear if he's been re-signed by the Vikings, Kendra is adamant that she won't join him in the snowy city. Instead, the Cali girl will hold down the couple's new LA home base no matter where the football player ends up -- while Hank travels back and forth between games to see his wife and beautiful son.
"Baby Hank is a daddy's boy," gushes Kendra. "He loves me singing to him, though. I don't understand why, because my voice is so bad!" But she may soon have an expanding audience. Kendra and Hank dream about adding a second baby boy to their brood in 2011. "We'd love to have another child," Kendra tells Life & Style. "We talk about it every day."
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- Using a foreign governement company to defend UNITED STATES OF AMERICA alot of .gov huh
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.