Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Dr. Peggy Drexler: The Breadwinner Complex: Are Women Apologizing For…
- Guideposts : Meet The Canine Minister To A Man With Alzheimer's
Peace. Love. Swap.
Because, really, why shell out for brand new books, maternity clothes, toys, kiddie shoes or baby swings when, for $5 measly bucks, you can simply take what you need? The only catch is that you bring it back to another swap when you're done.
That's the idea behind peace. love. swap. The organization produces large-scale kid's clothing and gear swaps, and offers moms nationwide the tools to start their own swaps. Simply go to peaceloveswap.com to find an event near you. Pay a $5 fee, and take whatever stuff you like -- high chairs, movies, strollers, you name it.
Leftover items are donated to charity. Oh, and, it's totally green to recycle and redonate, too.
Swap 'til you drop at peace. love. swap.
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
- There are more than 67,000 households on the list ...?????????????
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.