How to Use Google Safe Search
- Elementary school-aged children should not be searching online without an adult present or without some filters.
- Excellent filters exist, but they need installation and cost money.
- A low cost, quick solution is to change your settings on Google search.
- Go to "Preferences" when you are on Google and click Safe Search.
- For more information, watch this quick Tech Tip.
Get more information for parents on media and technology by checking out Common Sense Media.
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.