How to Use Google Safe Search
- Elementary school-aged children should not be searching online without an adult present or without some filters.
- Excellent filters exist, but they need installation and cost money.
- A low cost, quick solution is to change your settings on Google search.
- Go to "Preferences" when you are on Google and click Safe Search.
- For more information, watch this quick Tech Tip.
Get more information for parents on media and technology by checking out Common Sense Media.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states
- What is the fee for filing to run for office? There is no filing fee for U.S. Presidential candidates or people running as write-in candidates
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.