Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Karri-Leigh P. Mastrangelo: Pregnant or Not, I Don't Regret My…
- How To Have A Stress-Free Blended Family Vacation
Looxcie Wearable Camcorder
Filed under: Gadgets
Unfortunately, recording your kid's brilliant performance means you end up watching it through a viewfinder. But now that we've tried the Looxcie, we'll no longer be missing out on seeing our kids in action. You wear the small, lightweight camcorder as an ear piece, so it records whatever it is you happen to be looking at.
Looxcie works with your smartphone and has Bluetooth technology, so you can instantly see, edit and share your taped moments through your phone. And a cool, easy-to-use feature lets you pull out a 30-second video clip that can instantly be sent to family and friends via Facebook, YouTube or e-mail.
No need for Mom and Dad to fight over who's on video duty. Just don't be surprised if your videos start going viral.
Looxcie is $199 at Amazon and neimanmarcus.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Any advice for first time mom?
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.