Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Abbie Rumbach: The Confession That Blew My Daughter's Mind
- PHOTO: Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillipe Reunite
How to Play: What's in Your Bag?
How to play: Examples of items to fill bags include a penny, a screw, a birthday candle, an ink pen cap, a rubber band, a crayon, a tea bag, a safety pin, a button, a bottle cap, a paper clip, a Lifesaver, a tooth pick, an AA battery, a marble, a key, a nail, and a die. Using the felt and the needle and thread, make a small bag for each item you have collected. Put each item in its own bag and number each bag with the white permanent marker. Make a list of items with their corresponding numbers. Be sure you have enough bags so that every player will have one.
The rules: Give each player a bag with an item inside as well as paper and a pencil. Have players go around feeling each other's bag, trying to guess what's in it and listing their guesses on paper. Once everyone has listed guesses for every bag, players will reveal what is in their bags.
How to win: The player who guessed the most correct items is the winner.
What else you need to know: If you cannot sew and therefore cannot make the bags, use glue instead of a needle and thread to make the bags.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Would you want to to pick your own security . ? im sure they get homes paid for by the state or political party also. 18 =20 votes before 98
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- When did American Girl stories change?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.