Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Crazy Things Parents Text Makes Us LOL
Filed under: Funny Stuff
Crazy Things Parents Text (CTPT) could be described as the offspring of Justin Halpern's Twitter Feed turned CBS sitcom and Texts From Last Night. CTPT is wacky stuff parents send via text message, and they get their content via user submissions, according to a press release.
Crazy Things Parents Text provides lots of LOL for your reading pleasure. Here are some of our personal faves (grammatical and spelling errors left intact, of course).
Sometimes You Have To Remind Them Who's In Charge
Dad: Whose that guy on your facebook page?
Me: Stop stalking me before I delete you!
Dad: Oh Yeah well ... if you delete me I cutting your cellphone off. Ha
Dad: Wow, you actually got the second date? You are kind of the one date wonder.
Mom Speaks Truth Via Flatulence Metaphor
Mom: You know, gossip is just like a fart. Once it's out you never know where it will spread, or who it will hit.
"For Dummies" Books Too Tough For Dad
Dad: I think my phone isn't texting
Me: yes it is
Dad: How do you know for sure?
There's a LOT more. For quick chuckles, click Randomize, or Best of CTPT.
Find something you like? Let us know in the comments.
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- Using a foreign governement company to defend UNITED STATES OF AMERICA alot of .gov huh
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.