Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Child Limit Imposed On Muslims In Parts Of Myanmar
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
Giveaway: Hello Kitty Puzzle Tin
Win a Hello Kitty Playing with Purses Puzzle Tin from Ravensburger to give to your little princess. This pretty-in-pink round tin contains a 300-piece 2D puzzle. Once the puzzle is complete, you can use the tin as a lunch box!
Leave a comment telling us what you plan to do on Valentine's Day for a chance to win!
Want to be the first to know about all of our giveaways? Sign up for our newsletter!
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us what you plan to do on Valentine's Day.
• The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on Friday, February 11, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Five winners will receive a Hello Kitty Playing with Purses Puzzle Tin. Retail value of each prize is $14.99.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.