Giveaway: Hello Kitty Puzzle Tin
Win a Hello Kitty Playing with Purses Puzzle Tin from Ravensburger to give to your little princess. This pretty-in-pink round tin contains a 300-piece 2D puzzle. Once the puzzle is complete, you can use the tin as a lunch box!
Leave a comment telling us what you plan to do on Valentine's Day for a chance to win!
Want to be the first to know about all of our giveaways? Sign up for our newsletter!
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us what you plan to do on Valentine's Day.
• The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on Friday, February 11, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Five winners will receive a Hello Kitty Playing with Purses Puzzle Tin. Retail value of each prize is $14.99.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- While attempting to explain consider who your explaining to. building a government may seem like gilligan's island to a person that can't
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- If every thing was free there would be a precentage of people that would have to pay money
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.