Valentine's Day Ideas: Date Night Plans for Parents
1. Make a carpet picnic: If you're still burried in two feet of snow like most of the country, an outdoor picnic is out of the question. So, move it inside!
- Spread out on a blanket and surround it with lots of candles.
- Make a heart-shaped pizza or choose another heart-shaped treat.
- Select a recipe from a cookbook that you have never tried. Shop for the ingredients and prepare together.
- Don't forget the wine!
3. Lock lips: Try to set your own kissing record and see if you can beat it next year. The longest recorded kiss was 33 hours, set by two men! If you get tired, feed each other some chocolates.
4. Get romantic: Make a playlist of all the loves songs that remind you of each other and listen to it while relaxing in front of a fire. Go through this list together and see how many you know. Or, take turns reading the best Valentine's Day poems to each other.
If you planned ahead, register to have a star named after your partner and try to locate it together. Cliche? Maybe. Romantic anyway? Definitely.
5. Taste test: Gather samples from this list of aphrodisiac foods. Take turns blindfolding each other, feeding each other, and guessing what you're being fed. If the kids wake up and walk in on you, just tell them you were playing hide-and-go-seek!
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Would your pension or retirement be effected ,in a civil filing, if you lost or in a chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- At the internal revenue service it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service that"s what create's the agency
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.