Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
- Our Favorite Tweets From Parents This Week
Do You Celebrate Valentine's Day With Your Kids?
Filed under: Holidays
But what about your children? An article on Patch.com suggests that "there are many ways to create a [Valentine's Day] family tradition." And the folks at Common Sense Media offered ParentDish their very own list of Sweet Ideas for Valentine's Day.
Depending on how old your children are, they are either giving everyone in their class a little card, or agonizing over which boy/girl will express an age-appropriate romantic interest in them. (Or maybe they are anxiously awaiting a text message from an NFL quarterback. Allegedly.) So I always thought that V-Day was more about couples than family. (For the record, we did give the kids some chocolate. We're not heartless.)
But maybe I'm wrong. Is February 14th a family holiday as well? Do you celebrate Valentine's Day with your kids?
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Does the dc superior court represent the irs in a civil filing or does the irs have attorneys?
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.