Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Mitch Kellaway: Father's Day as a Transgender Man
- Melissa Sher: The 7 Annoying People You'll Meet When Pregnant
Would You Ever Use a Nanny Cam?
Filed under: Baby-sitting
After placing a nanny cam in her home, the baby's mom witnessed a live video of the incident that was streaming on her laptop.
Letting someone else take care of your children can be stressful, but it is a necessity for many working parents. This isn't the first time a nanny has been caught doing something illegal because of a hidden camera.
Those opposed to nanny cams argue that if you don't trust someone enough to take care of your kids without secretly filming them, you shouldn't let that person take care of your kids at all.
On the other hand, some parents believe you can never be too careful. Even if you are confident that the person you leave your children with is trustworthy, it's not unreasonable to be concerned about what goes on when you aren't around.
Have you ever used a nanny cam to spy on the person who is taking care of your children?
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.