Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Rev. Susan Baller-Shepard: Wild And Precious Lives: Godspeed…
- 27 Fantastic Books For Kids Of All Ages
Mentos and Diet Coke: First a Viral Video, Now a Toy Car
What could be cooler? Only the Mentos Geyser Rocket Car, which goes up to 35 miles per hour and travel about 150 feet. We got a demo of the Rocket Car at Toy Fair 2011, where "The Boy in the Box" strapped a bottle of Diet Coke to the car, popped in some Mentos, and let it rip.
Why Diet Coke instead of regular Coke? There's less sugar, so it's less sticky, which, after getting drenched all day, the Boy in the Box should appreciate.
The Rocket Car will be available this summer. Check out more Toy Fair 2011 coverage.
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.