Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
Baby Talk Deciphered in Video
Filed under: Funny Stuff
Between "goo-goo" and "ga-ga," haven't you always wondered what babies were really trying to say? Well, now you know! Just because they can't form the words yet doesn't mean they're not thinking deep, intellectual thoughts. OK, maybe it does, but this video cracked us up anyway!
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.