Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Abbie Rumbach: The Confession That Blew My Daughter's Mind
- PHOTO: Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillipe Reunite
How to Play: Shoulder Grip
How to play: Divide the children into two teams. On each team, you need a player to be the "middle man." They will stand across the room or field from their team and can move around to help teammates.
The rules: At the starting signal, two teammates from each team will place a balloon in between their shoulders and run to the other side of the room or field and back. They will not be allowed to touch the balloon with their hands. Only the "middle man" is allowed to touch the balloon with his hands. If the balloon falls to the ground, the "middle man" can pick it up and replace it between their shoulders. Once a pair returns to its team, they will pass the balloon to the next pair. Play continues until all players have gone.
How to win: The first team to finish the race is the winning team.
What else you need to know: For a messy twist, you can use a water balloon or a raw egg instead of a balloon.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.